Water 2050 Survey
Sections are key to the AWWA member experience and important partners of the Association. Feedback and input on the Water 2050 drivers are critical and we invite all Sections to collect and return feedback via the below questions.
Sections are encouraged to answer the questions through a state or regional lens. The perspective of water professionals working in their unique conditions will provide a holistic view of what Water 2050 could be.
The Nebraska Section wants your input on the following areas:
- Industry - Board and all committees
- Sustainability - Technical committees
- Technology - Technical committees and/or MAC
- Economics - Government Affairs and/or MAC
- Governance - Board, Government Affairs, and/or Young Professionals
- Social/Demographics - Young Professionals, Membership, and/or DMIC
Any feedback is appreciated. Not all questions need to be answered. For example, you may choose to answer one question from each focus area, or you might choose to answer the industry questions and the technology questions.
Take the survey
- Survey address: https://forms.gle/5Hf5Pxt5AbQjV93z6
- Feedback Due: March 1, 2023
- Contact: Ben Day, Nebraska Section AWWA Director, 402-570-6843, Water2025NESection@gmail.com