Safe and sustainable water for Nebraska, the State's most important resource.
The Nebraska Section of the American Water Works Association is dedicated to promoting quality drinking water in sufficient quantity for Nebraskans through directed efforts in education, advocacy, public awareness, and innovative water solutions.
- Proposed revisions to bylaws, issued January 27, 2023 for member review
- Proposed bylaws, issued January 27, 2023 for member review
- Nebraska Section AWWA bylaws, ratified January 16, 2016
- Nebraska Section AWWA strategic plan, adopted January 2015
- Nebraska Section AWWA bylaws (superseded), ratified January 17, 2010