2022 Fall Conference
- Register for the Fall Conference - exhibitors
- Register for the Fall Conference - individual attendees
- Reserve your t-shirt -- free when you sign up by October 12th to attend the AWWA portion of the conference (for pick-up at the conference only)
Call for papers
The call for papers has closed.
■Call for papers
■ Hall layout
■ Top Ops
■ Water-Tasting Contest
■ Poker Night
■ Poster Contest
■ Exam Prep
■ Past Chairs Breakfast
The Fall Conference is a combined event of:
- American Public Works Association Nebraska Chapter (APWA)
- Nebraska Water Environment Association (NWEA)
- Nebraska Cornhusker Chapter of the Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA)
- Nebraska Section - American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Add the one-day pre-conference seminar on project funding to your Fall Conference experience and get another 4.75 CEU credits for water or wastewater on November 1st. The cost is just $100.
Photos of the event site
Conference hall exterior
The Top Ops contest will again challenge participants with a wide range of questions about water treatment and distribution. The winners will go on to represent the Nebraska Section at the 2022 AWWA ACE.
Cash prizes are also on the line:
- First place: $60 per participant
- Second place: $40 per participant
- Third place: $20 per participant
Please register your team in advance!
The Public Information committee has hosted the water-tasting contest each year since 2009. Contact Mary Poe with any questions.
Benefit poker night
Water for People Raffle
Children's poster contestThe Public Information committee is hosting a poster contest for 5th-grade students in Nebraska on the theme "Water: It's there when you need it!"
Past chairs' breakfast
Past chairs should have been contacted directly with an invitation to the past chairs' breakfast.