May 20th: Water for People Golf Scramble
The Nebraska Section AWWA Water for People Committee is hosting its annual golf outing to raise funds for Water for People.
- Location: Woodland Hills Golf Course (6000 Woodland Hills Drive in Eagle)
- Date: Thursday, May 20, 2021
- Time: 1:00 pm shotgun start
- Cost: $90 per person or $360 per foursome
- Admission includes 18 holes, golf cart, flag prizes, and dinner after the event
Please register by returning the registration form by May 19th to Joe Roberts (email@example.com).